Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Last night I am angry the military vehicle was smashed and ugg boots uk

Called yesterday evening in the outer line, I overtake, grab in a military license hanging in front of the Audi A6, Pushing military vehicles in the 50 meters behind me,ugg boots uk, but he was not happy! Horns blasted at me! And kept on with the headlights flash me!
I did not mind him, deliberately slow speed of the decline has been reduced to 40 the following. Next to cars, military vehicles can not overtake it like crazy ah tick tick, but also with the high beam Akira me!
I ignore him,ugg classic mini, I thought to myself If I mess with the urgent, and I kick slam the brakes!
Pushing finally began to overtake military vehicles, open to the left and I parallel, a flat head man down the window,uggs on sale, pointing to me extremely angry facial expressions, to see that the curse.
I shoved it to the left another wave of the steering wheel, the military into retreat to hide! And a taxi pass by!
military vehicle the alarm turned on, I step aside with a loudspeaker, I parked at the roadside, stood up, came in near the vehicle waiting for him.
military vehicles parked in front of me, flat on the menacing men come,uggs outlet, and the rank of colonel or does he just want to talk to my front, I waved to a mouth! Wrote: You just Mashui too! Mouth cheap! Believe it or not I have spent you! ! !
Flat Gansha I do not know, the moment did not react! Men burst into flat head, a look of surprise, it is estimated that Y has not received it since his debut crime.
a police car flashing lights came up and parked in my car, a Pan Jingcha came asked me: Zehui Shi? Bridge closed to stop know? Driver's license you do?
I said: Why should I license? He asked me to pull over it!
Panjing Cha turns and small eyes, looked at the military vehicles, and looked at my car,cheap uggs, once said to me, shouting: driver's license! Hurry up!
I turned around, Yi Jiaochuai police stomach! Yelled at him: I said he let me pull off of! Are you deaf ah! ! !
Panjing Cha's sitting on the floor I kick!
military vehicle that drivers see potential Xiang Liu, turn on the Wang Jushang run, I would catch up to the car carrying an iron bar, he has drill down to the car, so I smashed the windscreen of military vehicles,ugg boots outlet, He just use the iron bar-lun, a wife, I got out,chi flat iron, and desperately grabbed the side of my arm -------------------
shaking shouting: Honey Honey! ! ! ! Hurry up! ! ! Running late for work! ! ! !
相关的主题文章:

No comments:

Post a Comment