Thursday, August 12, 2010

You are my favorite girl

I will not promise any promise
easily from one person will not be so heartbreaking
and now I can open my heart
only thing I really love you girl
< br> a sudden one day I leave here
the whole world did not stay away from me like a cloud
detached-head in the cold, wet barley
Huang drag in that anxious

But I hope you understand

I'm on your side no matter how far you place
even if you change the Mo Yang

even if you forget me you'll always be my favorite girl

like God as you guide the fate of flat road
willing to let you meet good people
like distant sun and bright lights
you light the sky every piece of the future < br>
time as one of the mighty river
to all the quiet life away
and my heart like that crest of the waves
always be with you even Haijiaotianya

Since then, I hope you understand

I'm on your side no matter how far you are until you have changed the local
look
until you forget me you will still be
I love the girl

really want you to know I'm on your side

both how far the place you went to heaven until I

until you forget me
you will still be my favorite girl



相关的主题文章:

No comments:

Post a Comment