Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Looking back on my 2007 2007 ---- cheap australia ugg boots

2007 I need most: sleep

selected reason: I need most is also the students most in need.

Award words: experts say young people need at least a day to keep 8 - 9 hours of sleep, but this is undoubtedly just a luxury for me. If you see me in class in tears, do not think I was as moved by the teacher lectures lively ---- This is the urge to yawn out of tears. If you see a blinking my eyes to never stop between, also do not think I was discharged - that is I'm trying to exercise the eye, it opened. So, I always am anyone stay in bed the weekend, not sleeping until noon, do not give up; I market in bumpy bus dream, not slept station will not wake up ...... all this speaks to my sleep important. Thought I was the only that they are so \Lord Buddha, ah, when you are able to salvation, let us sleep in a way.

2007 years I love: writing

selected reason: I have the article published in the \

Award words: talent stupid of me, always write a good essay. Therefore, from the Enlightenment on, I hated writing. For writing, I do not know how many brain cells are alive to kill; as writing, I do not know how much time in vain consumption; for writing, writing reference books I do not know how many were turned horrendous ... In short, the writing has been my go The knot can not afford to, I reluctantly, let me depressed, let me unattainable. Perhaps extremes meet,cheap australia ugg boots, the situation improves the sake stop, I do not know since when, I quietly fell in love with writing. Love it, I spent the paper doubled; love it,australia ugg boots sale, I read books into a pile of place; love it, I try to test the innovative collaboration ...... finally, in exchange for the sweat the joy of harvest, I have the article published in the \Thus,ugg boots store, writing not only became my favorite, and has become a necessity in my life.

2007 years, my most cherished: the art of selection according to

reasons: met again after six years, recording a game Octyl

Award words: I The talkative, in order to exercise their own, but then participated in a 007 year-end English trials. I do not know the event organizers what snake oil medicine, the time of registration actually asked me for a few to care. Back home,uggs for sale, open all the album, over and over again to find, but only six or seven years ago when the art photo also preserved. However, childhood photos and I am now countenance, really huge difference ---- it seems simply not the same person. So, ruthless mother of hate heart, spent thousands of dollars, took me to a professional children's paradise Lady Art photo shoot. One night, I drove for a number of unknown shape, shot more than 200 photographs, carefully selected to the final scores of them finishing out, and then selecting the best, chose few Naqu entered the competition. I am full of hope, hope to enter the semi-finals. Unexpectedly, he drew on the 1st ballot, but also with groups of players, other than me are all higher grade than I am third-year student. Although not too much afraid of the tiger, but somewhere I had not ultimately destined to win. However, I have a very precious so to care. Art looked at the photograph of my blooming brilliant smile, cherish love, can not help but arises spontaneously ......< br>
2007 years, I hate it the most can not do without: the 7 bus prefix

selected reasons: not wealth but a last resort Yeyou Shen, bound to what fates got tied with the hated word

Awards: 7 prefix bus, which is the original small CMB, despite the fact incorporated into public transportation, a member of the actual owner has not changed, it is still greed. During the day, they fumble around with the other vehicle off in traffic; night, their high spirits wandering. As the owner of a private owner, they raise a mercenary on the virtues, when the anxious man labeled manned tied into the car, not to burst the door will not drive; driving, not driving fast seem nearly as good as \character, not to panic and evil are not as reassuring. Thus, a very crowded space, with emergency brake push busy movement, achievements \So Dad was stolen a few days ago a new mobile phone sales, and her mother was stolen wallet so several times. The thought of the first bus I was 7 is the disgusting word. However, I can not do without it but real. Because, no later than 22:30, the other bus had stopped to open, conscious and compelling Ye Youshen their transport, in addition to taxis,ugg boots sale, it was only the first bus of the 7 words. Due to the Children's Palace in a national orchestra rehearsal, every weekend, my father and mother have to do a back of last resort Yeyou Shen. And whenever that day, this nasty 7 prefix bus, has become our most economical and most convenient means of transport.

2007 years, I most desire: the 2008 Olympic Games Tickets

selected reason: have dreamed a dream in Beijing's \

Award words: This is actually 007 years, from time to time what I most desire. Even before the 003 years since the successful Beijing bid to host the Olympic Games, I have been longing for this thing. I do not know how, I can not say the Olympic Games always have a sense ---- the mere mention of it, my mind went back to surging. I grew up with, but also witnessed the growth of the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games. \athletes refueling ...... bed stuck \my arrangement of my room. I had thought about doing the Olympic Games volunteers, so I can save travel and ticket costs. However, in my present age, this desire is impossible. However, I can see on television elegance of the 2008 Olympic Games, in front of the television for my favorite athletes fuel for all athletes who cheer ...... I'm looking forward to this day come quickly.

in 2007, I have too many of the most ......, the most, I paved the way for 2007. \Looking back on my 2007, perhaps,uggs australia uk, its extension, would be to my surprise, 2008, 2008,kids uggs sale, for my direction. Really the case, look back on 2007, also not feel vain.


相关的主题文章:

No comments:

Post a Comment