Thursday, August 12, 2010

To do the (laughable a)

M; I want to -


female; not today. to things. -


M; what matter ah? -


female; is to do the chanting. -


M; that you do say it ah. -


female; (shouted) is to things. -


M; see those losers in a helping of chicken ah ah, I settle. -


women; to vacation leave of. -


M; Who? -


female; holidays. -


male; holidays are? -


women; holidays are official holidays hymns. -


male; he Gansha to? -


female; he ~ `` ye are, you have to Gansha acridine? -


male; he ye so Niubi it? Send to the SLC? -


women; anyway, to whom he can not play. -


M; bragging forced exercise. He Ze triad ah? you go to find my holidays come and go. -


female; I go on what you find ah? -


M; I ask him. in the end I told him who should come / -


women; roll to one side, so now you explain it, I flow red. -


M; you fart. Liu Hong was my jiu. -


female; stunned. silent in .. -


male; quick who his mother said in the end. -


women; excited cursed. your mother. -


M; it to Haizui Road; your mother. -


women; Big Brother I was wrong -


male; wrong nothing wrong with his mother. do not tell me who I am to death holidays you. -


female; helpless.'ll tell you. holidays are my friends. every month to. -


male; mother seems to me you two relations than Well `-


female; suppress the pants off. that you play with me. -


M; a see a fool. asked; that insoles are not official holidays? -


female; I want to die! Are you a pig you? -


M; how do you know my Chinese zodiac signs? -


female; I serve you. -


M; Today I want to quit my holidays are not dead men. -


women; you fucking tiger -


M; who mother tiger? My mother is a cow to ..-


female; not speak with you. sleep .-


M; you not tell me who is tired of holidays .-


women; home ask your mother to go .-


M; my mom know? -


female; know your mother is saying to me longer than ..-


M; my dad know that this is not ??-


women; you ... (Tu Baimo the ..)-


相关的主题文章:

No comments:

Post a Comment