Thursday, August 12, 2010

Son's letter to the future, killing me ugg store

son, `I am your father! I now bored, do not want to read, and you just by your Secretary to training a meal, and he was a bored, no place to vent, to burst under its lesson you would like a little bastard, I do not control education, right or wrong TM's given me you listen, there is change, if any, the mistakes are not allowed to talk back, or flat you are not discussing it!



your father I am positive the wind and glory of the year, the 20-year-old newly hatched head, nothing! ! ! Even your mother I have not found it, so I think it is to write to you this special Niubi things. Slang talk, child hero father is a hero, you will have to like your father are so bold! This is necessary! ! !

according to your grandmother said, when I was small I have ADHD, in the mother's womb to manifest! Day and night all day in your grandmother's belly kicking, of course, this is a good thing, is a symbol of vitality and tenacity, but I can tell you understand, never will you have ADHD, your mother's womb for 10 months, the best low-key point for me, give me a time when activity bones careful, nothing less to me, kicked me, but you play the wife! There are signs in the early stage of your activities, your father I will buy a notebook and pen, play every time, I'll give you a note, you kicked, I will definitely will give you 10 feet! I suggest you the strength to save enough, and want to kick you out so I accompany you Shijin kick!



you come out, I'll give you 3 months of time to adapt to the world in black and white rules, that these three months, you can eat, drink and Lazard busy day and night, I do not like you care about, because I am your father, I did not expect you to be God, born of life can take care of themselves, but after the 3 months time, you have to figure out the gain to I go to bed Shashi Hou The trouble Shashi Hou! As you may be allowed 724 of those few, like Uncle, trouble sleeping during the day at night, tossing I does not matter, the key is not torment your mother! You know, good or bad sleep determine the skin to give your mother in dire straits when the yellowish skin, dark circles, all came out,ugg store, I am not a flat you! Because she was looking for your father for money to buy cosmetics! That stuff is not cheap!



waiting for you 4,5 years old, estimated that you will have a sister, beautiful sister, as long as your mother! As for your looks,ugg outlet, because like me, so I do not like you care about the. But then you have to get to the point I take strong long high point, so to protect your sister! I allow you to bully other people's sister, but I do not allow others to bully your sister! So you'd better be fighting king! Like your father, when small,cheap ugg boots, as the hot topic all the alley invincible hand! Will you go back to your grandmother used to live in that little alley, you can be proud of and a large tiger, the son of the second cub, who said: \grandson, that is, your son could be so proud of his children said. Of course, I encourage you not to fight, but such things as the protection of your sister, the fight is necessary! Because your sister has been bullied by the other Xiaowa, so I can not play in the bar, so the task fell to revenge your body up!



waiting for you 6,7 years old, it should be in elementary school. Should learn, but not required. Learn to do talent is a must. You can make friends, or even fall in love, I do not usually experience with you! But we can not pull the little girl's pigtails others, can not take advantage of class time to kick ass girl front,uggs for cheap, but who can not breath out of sugar to play! ! That thing your father I've held, personal experience tells me that will grow up to be laughed at!



13-year-old junior high school when you had the time, should be a wild, full age, hey, can you tell me you Shashi Hou can come out, I'm so the math you can not catch me at once took that batch of retired teachers to go read, if they have not retired, too, you point it wronged. You Sure sign of them being me to the class. Them to violence with violence, but a master, you sent, and I also worry more.



16 years old, the age of your high school, I see more to say, If you want to suffer, little, you better the time to learn in junior high school point to the high school you have to learn in the future the university entrance exam I had. Perhaps this will be 3 years you despise my way of education, but so many people I despise, Who was you little bastard! I not afraid of you, one day you will know that I am Hello! Think about it, you long so ugly, so long as the highly educated people,ugg adirondack, if you test into college people will laugh at you, they'll say \Because you are my son, so I absolutely do not allow other people laugh at you! Look at those high educated people, is not an all out long ugly!



university, I will not interfere with any of your things, on condition that you can successfully get the diploma. Talked about his girlfriend,uggs on sale, bring back to I see no distortion as long as the nose, oblique eyes are not able-bodied I will not oppose it. But you have to to bring me a \Those \State law expressly provides that residual brain can not get married, so you are with the white band.



waiting for you to get married, as early as possible Walk further on and allowed all day with his wife and children to rub rub to eat and drink, so I'm sick , your mother tired, costly self-serving thing I do not quit! Of course, come back often to see your mother and I still need some, but I do not forget to bring something! Clothes do not, the yuan do not care, get a few good bottles of wine can be a smoke. I will be thrust with the poor people, if it does not take, I will withhold your wife and your son as a hostage, you own choice!



Well, I do not like you wordy, and the bed! Others did not say to where I reserve the right to speak. You are not satisfied can rest assured, the other is I see it, do not follow the fashion, I engage with the uprising. I will give you in the bud suppressed! Less so for years I did not learn from your Secretary that suppression of the uprising of way! Do not forget, ginger, or the old lady! Besides, I was your father.


; ; ;




reading must be referred to Oh!


turn people will love the smooth, cause your heart,ugg classic Tall, family harmony, happy life!


but should not mind a little, then leave it! Will reward you drop! ! Haha ~
~ Oh Well, after all happy priceless



相关的主题文章:

No comments:

Post a Comment