Sunday, August 1, 2010

ugg boots uk Laugh foot 10 minutes

1 bowl fall to big a scar
2, a variety show, the host stage announcer: Please enjoy: Xinjiang dance, set off your skull! Horror! ! ! ! !
3, Tiger does not send a cat, you when I was critically ill ah!
4, high school, classroom discipline and chaos, the teacher huff Jiuqi XXX, said: XXX, you stand on the wall for me to go! ~ ~ Class Bao Han!
5, once I drove, the female colleague sitting next to me suddenly asked: \. .
students: what to teach the A?
I: Chemistry. . .
7, in the Internet cafe, a student suddenly raised their hands, shouted: \the particularly high.
9, buy oranges, the boss: a five pound. Me: too expensive, five dollars three catties it. Boss: You can not go.
10, a friend asked me the computer configuration, I said, is the color of the display. (Wanted to say that LCD's)
11, junior high school variety show, grab answer session.
hostess: \players on the answer in the.
host said, \bowl of white powder ~! \man's woman \Also add sentence: \habit of saying \bite shouted: \My dormitory students in the stomach, she cried: \. Time to check before, went to the classroom the class teacher shouted, wearing a bra all grown doubled up to chala. . Great silence. . .
20, to school on weekends to go home after dinner committed smokers, intention to excuse for a walk. Changing his shoes at the door, the father asked me why go? I casually said the word: \
21,ugg boots uk, an inspection of the Education Bureau leading calisthenics, after the announcement of the PE teachers should be \, a high school teacher surnamed Jiang,kids uggs sale, is exactly like Law Ka Ying (Tang Seng's speech Westward Journey), I ask him a question, blurted out: \gas, and asked where there is inflation, and colleagues said: \blackboard do not rub! \I would not do to copy someone else's, then go to the office to hand in papers, see the teacher said: \> attractions. Suddenly a man blurted out in our group: \
28, that a few female classmates come to my house to play,cheap ugg boots, I'll get water, they open the DVD player to see the film, I have heard in the back room is Cantonese,MBT Shoes Sale, and then I yelled, under the audio tone Road, Music Road, wrong, Suddenly speechless, I am a purple face, a rainbow nearly fainted ~ ~ ~ ~
29, even high school, after school and even go home with MM, the school gate to see a sell barbecue,australia ugg boots sale, MM said that eating beef complicated, because the grill more predecessors, even afraid of the boss can not hear, so even shouted: \Even huge embarrassment. . . The most embarrassing is that even MM then asked, \.
30, I and my mm phone quarrel, her TV volume was very large, my heart trouble, and loudly said: \
31, students eat breakfast the morning and one of only Chi Baozi filling, another eating leather. We are wasting time that they eat stuffing two students to the phrase \
32, said a true thing, to work in the factory car, MM asked me: my computer to die, always die. I said: do you find out the virus to see, remember to update anti-virus software. MM: Oh. Early next morning, on board see MM, even casually asked the sentence: checked yet? How? Then. . . . . . . . . MM said something out loud: mad at me, look for a long time, that is not (plum) drug. You how good ah? ? ? At that time the cold ah. . . . Memory still fresh in
33, I am a student dormitory of the high school called, whom he said, and I say in, and then said thank you
34, before people come to my aunt came to visit, just the door . When my aunt to go to the bathroom. She hastened to greet customers, said: \Have strong views about dollars. So
he said, \, instructor roared loudly said: use your next light (peripheral vision) Alignment ~ ~ ~ ~ crash and would like laughing and not laughing, that sorry ah ....
37, female students and her cousin please I eat dinner, I eat, I do not know how committed are the fault of
error: \.
38, we have a car shuttle unit work in the morning, because the cars do not have one, no one mm on the car seat
bit, and a man sitting next to me, my colleagues busy to stand up and say hello to her passion to: \
39, before the obsession with online games, Internet cafe and killing, often secretly mixed day, the semester ended, and a bunch of buddies back home, the train was about to open, and we have not found the site, said emergency temporary language: \A mobile phone to charge the first. But a bed on a socket, put a reading lamp will not charge, and Ever, A to B above, the charger plugged. B evening listening to music, see A charger shouted: \, a classmate and I debated the issue, sometimes a disadvantage, so he pounded his desk stood up, one shouted: you nonsense, I am not not stupid!
42,cheap uggs on sale, I have a buddy to go to each other back we asked him how, man say: This girl really rough. To the point of noon meal, 2 individuals into a beef noodle restaurants, girls cried the master: Hey, to pull two bowls ~ ~ ~ ramen chef said: you eat it? Eat me pull.
43, a child popsicles selling ice cream in general are pushing bicycles, one time, listening to an aunt in the house shouted: New to the ice cream, warming up to the. (Aunt previously estimated to sell cakes fried fritters of)
44, roommates fast boil with hot water to open it after that fellow to read leisurely tour Zai did not move, it could not stand up then he said: \pull out now? called good loud.. \15 seconds later added: \Thorough boiling water over half a minute, crashed to splash up to. \. . A thick book the first flight over North Korea even!!! ~
45, high-3 class teacher is to teach us ... He gave us mathematics review when the time ~ every drawing, painting rays on the time ~ ~ shouted the students ~ ~ `~ ~ I am optimistic, ah shot ah
46. Hengshan university's time to play, then climb a mountain half, tired of trying Xie Hui's time to see the number of bought the roadside Souvenirs of the old lady, opening up and asked: \words, help dictation about. \! Results of MM can not stand, shouting, teachers do you think I do not want to (touch) Mo him, and he insisted I (touch) Farmer ~ ~ ~! ! !
48. One day the students go home for lunch, a drink, her father suddenly came in and wanted to cry uncle, and the result was wrong, said: \Big help students laughed to death
49. I have a dispute with colleagues, anxious mouth to the words \\\
51. a ktv, song, 1 mm shouted: Give me one week cut the stick \
相关的主题文章:

No comments:

Post a Comment