Sunday, August 8, 2010

Words of Mi night

I do not know when to play
own kind of fascination on the taste of
stay up late one cigarette a tea
ears that only a small computer fan hum dark

window did not care for me and no one looked at me

this night belongs to this hour I
day find themselves the most clear
can pause to think about tomorrow, have experiences to do < br> Only this time not so much confused
just enjoy the quiet late at night gives me the earth will be noisy again
census drawn from the eternal night
with her at this point you and I have only is a ray of mind to enjoy this night it

Smoke plume
listen to a network has no greater affinity
Although the original first heard it when the slight heart
more of caring
to share in this quiet people do not sleep .......



Night Mi hybrid language
相关的主题文章:

No comments:

Post a Comment