Tuesday, August 3, 2010

My girlfriend's life to death and living together kids uggs

Some people from our lives quietly came and quietly left. Silent. But we can only so pretended not to see, pretended not to leave, pretend with me.
, however, leave people really come back?



You know, she (he) will not come back.



not want to like you, but, why do you stand still, pretend that he (she) is still with you. Middle of the night when no one, I do not know, would you cry ....



and small evening time together, never pay attention to her feelings.



because she is always by my side, like a Gen Pichong as I went to her where to go. Always spinning around me and asked me silly questions.



Little Eve is my girlfriend of 3 years living together.



just know a small evening when she was a cute cute girl. With me, she has been completely upgraded to be a typical housewife. Every day is the largest entertainment and I bicker quarrel. There is the trouble with me asked me a number of symbols. For example: Ruan Dongping, when we get married ah? Ruan Dongping, you love me ah? Ruan Dongping, we will have a lifetime together ah?



She often cry for no reason, angry. Hysterical, like a bitch.



I called her, she would whisper to tears, twitching her small shoulders. But I will not go to comfort her, as a comfort her, she cried even harder. So every time she cried when I pretend to see, to do things busy.



But no matter how I called her, she was by my side.



she would not leave me. Because I know she loves me. This makes me feel at ease.



no matter how she is not happy, she is everything to me as the most important. To the time she would ask me to dinner, to remind me to the time of the doing, sometimes too busy too late she repeatedly urged me to go to bed earlier, by my own girl, shouted several times that she would go to bed.



sometimes will owe that to her.



what she has already given me the heart, with me. Almost did not go out too, to go out is to go out with me. Few friends. Her world, just me.



recently she often disappeared, not hit her cell phone to listen to, or shutdown.



I began to feel a bit wrong, she did not have asked me recently whether patriotic she was not harassing me to coax her to sleep, she just let me know early probe came to rest it herself to sleep. She had never so, she will always find reasons for this as I coax her to sleep, I usually coax coax her to sleep is to their sleep.



home late that evening, she and I sat on the sofa smoking, really to see her back, do not ignore her. I want her to know that enough is enough small temper also. I am also temper.



but she just looked at me, then into the room to sleep.



I alone depressed the past few days I did not offend her, which she ride with the wrong bar?



So I pouted sleep on the sofa. At midnight, I heard the sound of rustling Suosuo. She tucked me out. I remained silent, still pretended to sleep.



She gave me a blanket, sitting on the floor looking at me.



her hand groping my face, her hands cool, pale beauty. After she and I together, I never praise her beauty. In fact, she is really beautiful,kids uggs, I just did not want her proud.



her shoulders twitched, I knew she was crying.



I pretended to turn over turned away. She cried, I really do not know how to do.



After a long time,australia ugg boots sale, she stood up and gave me a tuck tuck the quilt, kissed my forehead.



drop of cold tears drop on my cheek.



her into the room.



think about all these years, how many difficult days,ugg boots outlet, she never left me, always by my side. Over the years, the number of large and small things, she is my dedication.



really, I'm sorry she was.



I smoked cigarette in the dark again, tomorrow, I'm sorry to say it to her.



I secretly thought.



awake already Rishangsangan, I walked into the room, like she was asleep in her soft body Baoyi Bao.



her out of the room.



kitchen, no, no balcony, no study of her things are gone.



she left.



Although the availability of several she is such a huff after a fight and I stormed away.



but I know she will come back.



But this time,ugg boots wholesale, I was worried about how I was afraid that she not come back.



her phone off.



my day waiting for her on the line in the QQ, but her picture did not light up again too.



in the end is why?



I am doing wrong?



so she actually did not leave word, and then left me. 3 consecutive months, she was unknown.



her in this strange city, no friends.



I returned to the T City.



her former classmates and friends, none of them know her whereabouts. Asked her parents, the elderly were only one hundred eyes to drive me out.



I T City night life.



stomach a few days because of the old into the hospital.



a person in the inpatient, eating unpalatable food, stomach ache every time I think of little Eve is always a look of sorrow for my busy little, I could hear her panting as if to say: Ruan Dongping, You see you, I told you earlier that lunch time, and now that the bar! Hurts like you!



I play Bottle, suddenly see the little brother Nanxiong dry evening.



I greeted him with a smile, he looked with a frightened expression I, if I were an extraterrestrial past.



moment he cleared his throat and asked me why I returned to T City. I said a small evening gone, I returned to find her, you know she is?



him look erratic to say, so ah, I do not know, ah, I have not seen a small evening. Hastily evade something has passed away.



I did not think about, we play alone a Bottle.



transparent salt little by little input into my body, I wondered just Nanxiong expression, where the wrong is always felt.



discharged from hospital the day I again saw Nanxiong, carrying in his hand a lot of things, and urgent like sweating profusely. Rushed to the hall through fees.



I deliberately humorous asked this two days now I've got a cooked mixture of small nurse.



I said, how the man so Jia. Rush reincarnation then?



little nurses are to soon as I played the last, while the side packed with things to me that he, ah, be infatuated, and his girlfriend got liver cancer, but also every day guarding her. That woman is really lucky, there is such a love for her boyfriend, I've also worth it ....



me that his girlfriend was also the hospital ah?



she said ah,ugg classic Tall, in the intensive care unit do?



I asked, pretty?



, she said, very pretty, but I heard it was his sister-school. What evening to the, the name kinda sound good .... she would not finish, I ran out, a small nurse in the back shouted, Hey, are you doing?



Nanxiong found out when he sat in the operating room phone.



he saw me, and do not speak.



I asked, is a small one evening? Is not it? In the end is not it?



He nodded.



moment I have kept up.



mind empty, just think how life as silly with series B ah!



small bleeding half an hour before evening sent to the operating room.



Nanxiong said: Little Eve confessed, not Nenggen anyone says. Especially you. I have promised her, so you pretended not to know.



has no time a small evening, she had advanced. Treatment can only delay the time she went. She did not want to let you know, you down her, lest her to have no peace of mind.



Nanxiong said, crying.



I woodenly of nodded his head.



after time, I fell asleep every evening in a small time to see her, guarding her.



her hand more cold, and I hold it in my palm, repeated Mosuo Zhao. Attempts to give her a little temperature.



her awake time is short, every day sleeping.



I am afraid, her deep slumber.



But I know that one day she will be an evening or early morning, so I left quietly. Not come back.



some swelling of her hands full of eye of a needle, could not find blood vessels of the hands.



has been needle too hard.



her daily trials of new drugs, I am busy every day everywhere to borrow money. And guarding her in the hospital.



day I was holding a hard-won through to the 50,000 back from the W City T City. Nanxiong Tell me, Eve had gone.



mortuary where I hold a small evening howl.



my tears can not drop in on her. Because elderly people have said to me, tears dripping dead body, to heaven when they will slip, there would not be heaven.



Nanxiong Tell me, in good spirits before the evening went. He said a lot on a lot of things with them. She smiled, looked very happy. Soon a large and vomiting blood. The past never can sustain.



He said he went quickly, no pain.



I know that he cheated me. I hear the little nurse on duty said that evening when he died two small hands in the air kept the grip, no eyes closed when she died,ugg classic Short, her eyes are cast Nanxiong had.



I think she must want to look at me.



I went back to W City.



back to our house.



I work every day, work,uggs sale, friends asked me what a day in such a hurry to go back, I said, my wife at home waiting for dinner.



I did two personal meals, cleaning the house clean.



small evening during his lifetime favorite clean. Not clean, I was afraid of her unhappy.



home the same things I did not move, according to a small evening before his death look like put together.



I take back what little evening, put her things on the original location. Half of her closet, half is mine. Bottles and cans on her dresser.



they said there is a dead soul, so I've been waiting for her at home.



I hope that one day her tomb by me, so I can once again look at her.



phone message she sent me I could not delete, home, she wrote me a note I have not lost, carefully stored.



use my phone to do her former self-timer photo screensavers, computer desk to do her photos.



her everything I have carefully preserved, I Pazai get her lost. I know, I can not leave some of her anything else. She never gave me that kind of smile, as the eyes.



I can no longer hold her, not holding her, I still remember the morgue where his last cold temperatures.



I heard her yells out to me: Ruandong Ping!



I hear her chattering mouth asked me: Ruan Dongping, when we get married? You love me, love me?



I love you!



But you have a sleep, how I regret not talking to you.



to this article to love and honor the people together. Treasure your happiness, cherish every moment together. Because maybe you will later separate to do things for each other, thus no chance, no qualifications, no right.


相关的主题文章:

No comments:

Post a Comment