Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Yi Yang Yang Flower and season. ugg boots store

[Friends Objective Programmes (article)]Flower and swirling after quarter, are still in the transfer passed away knowing that they have wasted a fleeting time in another youth.

where to come these many languages, where so much more helpless. Pale of the city, old heart.

more they want to forget more forget, the memories are brilliant life in desalination.

no wings, how I would like to fly?

angel on his side, but put away the wings,ugg boots store, hidden in the side and see your hesitation.



I suddenly remembered a man, suddenly.

smile think of. Yang Yang. An insignificant man. QQ number is 15452.



The story began with lens dust has already covered the sun.



first met Yang Yang has not spare the memory. Just the Internet, when I heard Jay's \
very Xinxin Ran Yang Yang family curse to want to die. He was always so lustful to humbly accept my curse.



I like Dong Chexi pull, the article specifically dedicated to Yang Yang. His jealousy was palpable. I occasionally pass by casually Cai Cai others dead and no regrets.



the wrong friends. Bad luck, ill-fated. I met Yang Jun obscene.



One day I walked in the innocence of the streets of Paris, saw the Network called \Zeixiaozeixiao look, disgust arises spontaneously. Also shamelessly and I borrowed a few dollars to the Internet overnight.



Since then, I die like debt collection.

Finally one day I caught him. Happily got that should belong to my golden RMB.



from him and from my life is gone, perhaps he had never in my life too bright.



year. He finally rise from the pit, in, into my life. I think he is a helping of chicken people.



middle of the night calling me out, by the QQ number JJYY a never-ending. Person a helping of chicken thoroughly. While helping of chicken is a noun. From his love me, my sky, helping of chicken are hard.



finally have the time we quarrel. Yang Jun began to disappear from my life. He in my life is dispensable mammals.



sophomore winter vacation, I returned to the East Sea shacheng. It was a happy place to live our compatriots in Taiwan's mainland excellent harbor. Perhaps because if one day there, and years of dedicated Taiwanese had six of the land so many compatriots in Taiwan Jing Zheyao cited prostitutes. Yang Jun audacity to give me a message from the QQ on cotton, so I very reluctantly forgive unforgivable fault. Finally made the decision that I do not care how other people.



this may be the climax of memory Jun 2004 - 2005. Scholar emotional. Huichifangqiu.



He is a person close to metamorphosis. He had a juvenile may be an old face. 1 Hanhan look. But like to listen to me with the Yin Yin Pirates of the story. Although the start and he should have reserved to shy about. But then how could the almost wild with sex as the topic. For example: \.





my cock into a forum.

his cock with me into the forum. And got the QQ_15452.



I love Jay Chou. Later he fell in love with Jay. Although the suspect to follow suit. But I do not mind sharing idol.



During that time the Forum may be sad and happy coexistence. Every morning I go to school reports, Morning Reading a complete lesson to go to fart prayers internet café. We QQ, Q coin money selling into the forum, he even make the difference by the accumulation of the forum a lot of money. Then we fell in love with gambling. Cause he actually equivalent to 40 yuan by the Forum to win hundreds of dollars currency.

I envy crawling around.
Since then, we are together every day
are talking about rocket bull calf.



two of us are music genius. We all know that Beethoven, Jay. Like Beethoven's R & B and Jay's Third Symphony. But we are basketball, football idiot. But we stuck to the the. Because of gambling, we know other like-minded people Forum --- little brother. Walking is also the lewd matter to reading the ID name already known to 12 the. Often see my IP after that \\\My name is present purpose, what is your name? \You Okay. \small talk, behind seven or eight individuals in the Comedy.. I faint. most Coincidentally, three of us love Jay. our three topics in addition to gambling is common Jay. every day in the group to take Jay's song masturbation.


originally wanted to write some of the casual. Suddenly out of many, many memories. The images also had memorable.



Perhaps this time you will never have again.

ring crying, quietly lying in the drawer. It said that only have memories.



withstand the pressure of college entrance examination, complete daily Morning Reading lessons, no class teacher's class immediately went to Internet cafes, waiting for the ball at that moment. Tense moment. Joy and disappointment. Now that I think even though some ridiculous. It is a distant reality. And Yang Yang and watch two tight score. Open rogue joke, curse the player death is our historical mission of the whole family. Occasionally the class teacher's class, I can not run away, to send text messages to inform the score. Let us nothing one came. That night we basically put all property in the forum we have custody anymore. They total 800 yuan. Charge a lot of games. Thought of failure, but I never thought a total failure. Morning Reading the next day after school is the class teacher's class,ugg store, I did not escape,mbt shoes sale, Yang send text messages to tell me that all lost. I do not believe. But the people are to believe the facts. Despite this fact incredible. Then he began to direct gambling yuan. But to end dismally. Because he has always been a dream, and he, described to me a lot of very lustful ideas. For example, one day win the 3000, one month into a millionaire. At first, I really doubt the intelligence of TMD, even with rapt attention.



we like to trace and to mess forum. Forum moderators then also the two of us the most headaches. While Yang is more presumptuous of the Lord. The Forum also has whipped up a \We ignore the provisions in the forum every day to the songs on Jay. Then to the prison. I remember one time, I was in someone else's post somehow Huiliaoyiju \jail, and I safe. Sleep are lucky.



hey. Both are people who love Jay.

two about love with Jay.



said before,chi hair straighteners, he is a person close to metamorphosis. Bubble girls start from nature. He told me to make love like the position. I remember him breaking up with his girlfriend, his girlfriend was pitiful to say: \I do not remember specifically.



he likes try to be brave. This we were feeling. One day he rode a motorcycle out of men's vehicles, said its own technology to perfect, I have no problem set, I was an ignorant boy, although he did not believe that release of the curry sausage mouth fart, but in order to prove komsomolets the trust of the community small fry. I sat went. Unfortunately, her arrived. After a big truck from the right, he's handsome mound mountain Rider position backward on the left. I'll stay with you, fighting back tears. Your face down in my arms. Motor vehicles parked on the left has been knocked down. Nimble light,uggs sale, I jumped about avoiding disability. And uphold justice, and his pain, he can not attend a borrowed motorcycle parts damaged, I called out to the sound of \This time I hesitated. The morphology of insignificant things should not trust the wild do not speak no moral reptile health? Finally, I made a heart decision, decided to sit up. \Pushing left the act recklessly bumped the motorcycle and car owners hysterical friends moaned.



Dealers half, I took off. Did not reveal. I just said, I am here waiting for you, you Kuaiqukuaihui.

tell the truth, I really TMD did not dare to give you life.



theater people there the following night program. Yang Yang a large motorcycle riding posture of Christ, to set me and my children's mother. However, to the safety of a car 4 life, I am happy to reject the request for Yang bragging. Why this is so, I took you that I hesitated.

to repeat it. Is my life!



Yang figure this is helping of chicken in one respect it seems to me caring. These are his magnanimous act, should be done. I do not for him free publicity. That is, for me and my children's mother made some able to do it. Compared to his misdemeanors, which can be offset.



for Jay, I remember one time I and XX Yang Yang to rent a house. I hegemony of his computer access. XX watching \
because of Jay.


Yang Guo
birthday this year. In Juxian Zhuang, phone urged me to go. Added to bring his girlfriend. I do not want to go, lounged, and then when they satiate our stuff has. Finished, he said. Invited us to eat meat said OK. Really wanted was a smile: \


my birthday this year. I call on the two tables. Call on him. Wine on the table, he calmly told us that a whole country is celebrating the news that he had hepatitis. Table are generous enough to forgive the people of his outrageous. I suddenly remembered that part of gambling years, One day he said to the doctor was. QQ group came back to the notice to \Hey. True negligence,chi hair irons, did not give him time to celebrate. Sorry. Late. Can only regret very sincerely wish him a speedy recovery. I know how much these days you have to bear the grief, we can face the broken dreams. Unlike my other friend, I abuse you. Yang. . Tender pain that I remember. I can always read the dialogue, reading I've given you.


we love to sing, \Perhaps Love by Yang Yang has been cast. Only in the side. Ignored. May come and go friends too much. Yang's insignificant years in the mind only when I emerged out of the golden age. This may be the difference between man and animals.


QQ information
his style and I have been the same, this is his evolution from apes to humans, a symbol of progress. We look forward to his another leap.



our two madly in love with Jay,

insignificant he was crazy.

honest I was crazy.



suddenly recalled rabbits and small gray rabbit story (sorry, Luanche, think of what to what to write.) we have learned in school. I will not repeat here. I hope you can go back and remind ourselves of. Yang Yang have to know this ground, will jump out from the coffin to sing \


\What is a kind of noble purpose in life. But I would like to tell him gently, then do not write spelling ah high. We distinguish himself better.



Yang, I personally destroyed the happiness between us. If there is afterlife,kids ugg boots, we together with gambling. You lose count. We also go for island won the Grand Hotel near the 皮蛋瘦肉粥.


Yang Yang
time to eat the meal 皮蛋瘦肉粥. I've got a graceful gait Carla car arrived at the station, look around and look for in a big crowd like a thief goes on a long most of the most insignificant in the face to eat a bowl of 皮蛋瘦肉粥. Look at me, my fingers relaxed, I look like dragons. Then he carried me through for happiness.



suddenly recalled that Yang Yang of the PHS number 7777707, my PHS number 7777705. He often says things I remember fighting with him. Often pretentiously tell others I told him to take a six condoms. To reflect reality, even the figures are out. That time I became a version of the QQ forum moderator Jay, he went to copy the article published in the edition. Indeed Yang Yang Although low levels of literacy, but the literary grace is good. So at least say a few words Qin Island. Language is very talented. Mandarin to be strengthened. English is his strength. Often fluent in English for the kind invitation to his house to see A piece. I have returned to sleep with him, see \
1943 disappearance of the old times, looking back, the pieces have some wind and frost.



longer wish to conclude this article nagging about cervical cancer early recovery Yang came to see me play. I am waiting for you in the people's theater, crotch clamps 7 dimensional brand sanitary napkins, do not admit their mistakes. Remember to bring your wife has been fixed. Told her to wear blue underwear. This is the main color Jay Pepsi endorsement.


Think again Jay.



looking forward to the new album.



look forward to a new round of musical storm.



an old yellow light, time beside me, silent.

;

; ;
Objective Programmes

; ; 2005.9.30

; ; rush from start to write.







my present purpose a puppy. Objective Programmes QQ_222228.






相关的主题文章:

No comments:

Post a Comment