Thursday, August 5, 2010

ugg adirondack Zen ~ discount ugg boots



I asked the Buddha: Why not spend close to all the women on the face of shame?
Buddha said: It was only short-lived,ugg adirondack, used to deceive the secular eyes,
nothing had arrived in the United States can love a pure heart.
I give it to every woman,
can cast a gray it was.


I asked the Buddha: world why so many regrets?
Buddha said: This is a whirling world, whirling regretful,discount ugg boots,
no regrets,kids uggs,
more happiness you will not experience happiness.


I asked the Buddha: how to get people's hearts no longer feel lonely?
Buddha said: every heart is born alone and incomplete,
spent most of his life with such defects.
because with the other half can make it a successful encounter,mbt shoes on sale,
not neglect have missed that has lost its qualification.


I asked the Buddha: If you encounter a person who can love,ugg boots outlet,
but is afraid of not sure how to do?
Buddha said: to remain human much love,ugg australia sale, floating world a thousand welcome change,cheap uggs on sale,
and lovers do fun things,
do not ask a calamity is the edge.


I asked the Buddha: If you like how wise?
Buddha said: Buddhism is a come one,ugg store, who is the future Buddha,
I have if you like naive ... ...


相关的主题文章:

No comments:

Post a Comment