Wednesday, August 4, 2010

This game - Text Translation - Directorate General Line Chapter 5 (continued) ugg online

Southern Cloud Kaoru: Well .. it really strong, Chong Tin


knife was apparently destroyed, swept field in its tip pointing to the throat, smoked than enough attitude to make further
It is very scary




South cloud smoked: the time than before to see faster action,ugg online, and I said, have already tasted blood yet?


Chong Tin DG: Yes, can you be so relaxed occasion? that it will not see the sword


Chong Tin frowned motionless, so talking


But if Kaoru did not hear the same, went on


South cloud Kaoru: Although it is not aware of the sword's speed, because the drink the blood of my anger or because of the Centre at


smoked Southern Cloud: Anyway, Chong Tin .. As long as you Mating, you can not drink the blood of live


Chong Tin DG: It was Zhang loquacious mouth, then you want to die early?


very serious expression of paddy fields


Even so, he or hobble around the knife blade pointing to a motionless Kaoru


South cloud Kaoru: Mating of drinking blood, then it will become strong


South cloud Kaoru: But as long as the drink a blood next to begin growing irrepressible thirst for blood, after which only becomes a frenzy


South cloud smoked: Having said that, but do not drink blood, then this will bear to the pain


really tragic, Kaoru talking so I do not know why his eyes narrowed


Chong Tin DG: Do you want to say


receive the sky and striking eyes, sharp laugh very happy Kaoru


South cloud Kaoru: In order to not wild and strong, \

South cloud Kaoru: it depends of the kind of lies


Sesson 1000 Crane: Oh?


Kaoru said exports would be too sudden


Sesson 1000 Crane: lies.?


South cloud Kaoru: whether it is ghosts or people, blood is blood red field only after the fall of the more corrupt, the more


thinking completely stopped, I stood slumped over the


that is ..


some fatal flaws in it


Kaoru breath shortened distance


Chong Tin DG: Do not touch the child!


ignore the calls of paddy fields, smoked out his hand to me


then


Sesson 1000 Crane: ..


I be forced to drink something like blood


not spat out part of the slide to the depths of the throat


South cloud Kaoru: Ha ha ha ... ...


Kaoru's burst of laughter came


heart of the deep boom of a leap


Chong Tin heart attack targeting Kaoru


But


Sesson 1000 Crane: Yeah ...


Kaoru suddenly kicked me, and gone far away from paddy fields


Chong Tin DG: Kaoru, you ... just the


Chong Tin trembling voice of the angry ..


South cloud Kaoru: Mating will only red field is very lonely right


smoked eyes narrowed reveal ruthless smile


South cloud Kaoru: This is the relationship between the two of you Mating well, and hope it will trick ah thanks brother


Chong Tin DG: you rascal ..


South cloud Kaoru: It is your fault Oh, Chong Tin, because it is in front of her sister,cheap ugg boots, did not hesitate to kill me


South goes Kaoru:: more considerate to each other the more die in fierce to you, ha ha, what a happy ah


Sesson 1000 Crane: good too ..


physical cause to the violation and the sense of chaos began to breath while staring at his side I


Hoon's response was contemptuous eyes


South cloud Kaoru: I hate you


Sesson 1000 Cape :.......


South cloud Kaoru: Variable Flow's ghost drink how mad it changes


South cloud Kaoru: I am looking forward to the day of the next meet


Kaoru smile disappeared in the depths of the forest


Chong Tin smoked away in silence watched


I think he wanted to catch up to the


However, he stopped thinking about what the


to neutralize the power of the Mating,uggs sale, he looked back to the original


Chong Tin DG: I'm sorry


Chong Tin DG: Kaoru is right, I hesitate to kill your


Sesson 1000 Crane: how so


Chong Tin DG: If that becomes the case, not the beginning hesitate to kill him


red painful eyes closed field


Chong Tin DG: I think to protect you, to the effect that I


Sesson 1000 Crane: Chong Tien


his regret to me and


then, worried look on my face


Secretary General of paddy fields: health, right?


I heavy nod


Sesson 1000 Crane: Never mind,ugg boots store, it is now very quiet


recall something just incredibly disturbing


But


to prevent fear of paddy fields, I strongly pretend calm


Sesson 1000 Crane: Now go and merging it Shinsengumi


I want is to see the Kondo, the spirit of paddy fields would get up


However, after consideration of paddy fields


Chong Tin DG: Maybe the fighting has finished


so to say


just beginning to hear no gunshots had been


Sesson 1000 Crane: If the fighting finished, then that ..


is Shinsengumi lost?


If you give up the escape of this array, then maybe now very difficult to converge


short of paddy fields are determined after considering


Chong Tin DG: Let us return to Edo


such a state of war to the New Deal Katsunuma 丨 government ended the military victory


we finally returned to Edo


But


way back to spend more time than thought


reason is that my health has been destroyed


be changed under irrigation Flow's my body bit by bit into the beginning of the Mating


up very hard during the day


very strange taste of a reaction on the blood


However, not drink


Ogida not blame the body can not move my blossoms


I am very pleased that his concern


the same time, very sorry


In fact, I think I immediately think of paddy fields and convergence Kondo


but


Chong Tin did not abandon me, and came back to Edo


he is very gentle man


--------------------------------


Sesson 1000 Crane: coming home


entered as a hiding place, the ease down off edge of the body


Chong Tin DG: you've worked hard, thousands of Cape sauce


Ogida I smile sympathetically


when we go back to Edo, the city government was a party to a New Deal 丨 fan closely monitored


soldiers on patrol everywhere, very hard before returning to the hiding place


Chong Tin DG: The situation in Edo Matsumoto doctors find out tomorrow again


current world situation we do not understand


But


how the new electoral group of people, and Matsumoto, then a doctor should know


Chong Tin DG: in particular, the state of your body is not foolproof, better sleep early tonight


Sesson 1000 Crane: I'll not to bed to sleep on it


while talking, I could not help but look up from soft


we are pursuing the identity of the New Deal 丨 House, on the way back to the Edo has been sleeping


Chong Tin DG: 1000 Crane sauce, if a person can not sleep? love holding people sleeping? (both of you have been holding the road with only sleep so!)


Sesson 1000 Crane: Please do not when I was a child


Chong Tin revealed mischievous smiles


Chong Tin DG: I was just worrying about you just simply


Sesson 1000 Crane: ...


at least back to say, I seriously began to worry the


Chong Tin DG: ah ...


mutant expression of paddy fields, from the mouth, the voice of Depression


like a patient in pain, he strongly suppress his body


Sesson 1000 Crane: Is it attack?


understand his state of me, instant reaction was ----


he】 【give blood


he】 【administration


】 【let him be patient


Select a ----------->


thought to attack his blood treatment


Sesson 1000 Crane: ...


Although small too hold their knife, which are not allocated out
Mating

Kaoru said as long as the drink once again not control the blood after


but I
Chong Tin

obviously things have been rejected, but the problem lies with not deceive him to drink anymore


like me, once again what his blood ..


Sesson 1000 Crane:. I ..


confusion, I discovered, red field narrowed his eyes and smiled


attack he endured the pain, but also strong role in the tone of talk as usual


Chong Tin DG: This time, not to me? reserved to the next it?


Sesson 1000 Crane:. .. Chong Tien


Chong Tin DG: To wait that long, then I will be very painful even if it


Chong Tin filled with smiles, gently patted my back


Sesson 1000 Crane: ...


not hesitate to slip the knife a little too


be cropped cut the skin between the red blood


he leaned out of my hand


Chong Tin DG: ...


repeated painful breath, he careful licking blood


Chong Tin DG:. I agree to you


his smooth voice suddenly go quiet ring


Chong Tin DG:. no matter how many you want blood Ye Hao, regardless of the number of pain episodes Yehao


the same words like oath


Chong Tin DG:. my blood but you do not drink other than


hear his words, the heart was fiercely gripped.


sad cry out fast


Sesson 1000 Crane:. .. Chong Tien


--------------------------------
Mating of the crazy gas

him crazy for the opportunity to gradually increase the blood


are aware of this, I made a red field to the agreement


first I gave him the reasons for blood, let him crazy from the beginning of the blood


but actually ..


Sesson 1000 Crane:. forgive me?


waiting for attack cure, I asked out of paddy fields


Chong Tin DG: There is no rejection of your proposal are? decided to drink the blood of the people I ah


gentle smile of paddy fields, with a gentle voice said to me


Chong Tin DG: You stay by my side, want to help me when I am mad


filled with thoughts like, like, suddenly no sound


84 F


I stared at him straight in the eye


Sesson 1000 Crane:. I was in the red side Tien


the same feelings as an oath and I set the agreement of paddy fields


-------------------


2 night, we contacted the doctors Matsumoto


know we come back to Edo, Matsumoto doctors immediately rushed to safe houses


But


and Matsumoto appears with a doctor who is the unexpected


1000 JI: 1000 Crane sauce, good, you're all right


Sesson 1000 Crane: A 1000 sauce?


She simply looks like a happy jump, play safe from the bottom of my heart for my pleasure


However, I still felt very confused


Sesson 1000 Crane: Why and Matsumoto doctors together?


I have expressed the doubt, Jun Ju opening


Jun Ju: Princess has been worried about you with


since put me on the new group after the election no further contact with the


or worrying about what seemed even then I was not safe


Jun Ju: I have heard from the Kyoto Shinsengumi, but did not find traces of you


Jun Ju: Shinsengumi stay in Edo, also did not find your shadow


there in Edo and the new relationship between select group of good doctors Matsumoto


think of the words of Mr. Matsumoto will not know what went to inquire into the


it is to do a few days ago


1000 JI: very kind of you peace


A thousand eyes moist talking


her happy mood


Sesson 1000 Crane: A 1000 Sauce: I'm sorry you worry


Sesson 1000 Crane: But I have been protecting Mr. Tian Chong


So I smiled and said all right ..


A 1000 surprise straight wink


But the smile soon


1000 JI: think of going to the spirit than I feel at ease, although to hear you talk a little bit more
Ji

1000:: first began to say important things right


Sesson 1000 Crane: Well, sorry to trouble you


looked at her serious eyes, I nodded


1000 JI: On the Road Gang President, there is a clue


A 1000 sights on Jun Ju


Jun Ju began gently nodding Description


Jun Ju: Mr. Gang Road forced the Tokugawa shogunate to the new electoral group to use to change if water experiment


father seems to be the separation of a ghost Sesson


especially since Sesson ghost of a vein was spared the Shogunate, it is not contrary to this command


Jun Ju: change if water is coming from Western medicines


Jun Ju continue to go on in sequence


Jun Ju: to destroy the human spirit is so crazy strong medicine, he succeeded to the diminished toxicity


Jun Ju: We did not find what he means is do


1000 JI: If the effect of change if water can weaken it, can not remove?


Sesson 1000 Crane: Oh?


\

you can do something like that


Chong Tin DG: Like it always felt like a daydream, but the Mating itself is the same as the existence of a lie


red field is used when people say things like tone


Chong Tin DG: effect of weakening and will change if water ways, the result is you do not know it


1000 Ji: Although this is the case, the words of Mr. Gang Road, will know it


indeed will change if water weakening effect of the father, he should also know that means


Sesson 1000 Crane: But his father's whereabouts unknown


A thousand butter natural smile smile


1000 JI: Mr. Gang Road, the place where the know


Sesson 1000 Crane: his father's ..


said she initially \

A 1000, said his father if the place where the capitalists in Sesson


That is to say ..


Sesson 1000 Crane: In the hometown where I was born?


A 1000 nod


1000 JACKIE: I know about location, one would draw a map for you


Sesson home if the location in the Northeast


1000 JI: And Mr. Gang Road, continued research now seems to Mating


Sesson 1000 Crane: the home of the Sesson Mating?


1000 JI: Mating cure is not so simple matter


1000 JI: But if Mr. Gang Road, then maybe ..


father must know more about than anyone else Mating


Mating with his father on the knowledge, might be able to save the red field


Chong Tin DG: 1000 Crane sauce, you want to do?


Sesson 1000 Crane: I


not to seek the views of paddy fields,uggs sale, I can not silence them


can, want to see my father


But


and separation of paddy fields, then ..


I hesitated how to answer, Matsumoto doctors cough a bit


Matsumoto Ryojun: Before deciding what the future can also listen to my words?


Sesson 1000 Crane: ah, yes, of course,


Matsumoto doctor if straw for me


so I'll answer


But


Matsumoto doctors to tell us what is definitely not easy to do simple things


Matsumoto Ryojun: Mr. Kondo troops surrendered to the new


Chong Tin DG: What ..


heard these words his face was downcast of paddy fields


Chong Tin DG: Why did Mr. Kondo will be doing in the end, Mr. .. earth.


Matsumoto Ryojun: Hey Chong Tin Chun, cool a little


85 F


Matsumoto taken aback by his mutation


red field is not easy because people excited, I will quite surprised doctors Matsumoto


Chong Tin DG: No, I do not calm down


shaking his head he spoke so


Sesson 1000 Crane: Chong Tien


Chong Tin will be lost if something to do cool Kondo


and attack a different pain in his eyes appeared


Matsumoto Ryojun: I do not know what happened


Matsumoto Ryojun: Mr. Kondo surrendered, but things go wrong, this is from the Shogunate to the high-level listening


that what Kondo surrender to the enemy, not a moment believe it can be


though perhaps do not want to believe


Matsumoto Ryojun: Jun earth like a new electoral group headed to the north fought


if the Secretary has been surrendered, a new election was also the continued existence


always felt more and understand the situation of the


Chong Tin DG: Turkish President betrayed Mr. Kondo


can only think like that, he said the same as grinding his teeth


1000 JI: not sure it


I think A 1000 is to let him calm down before saying this


However, instead of paddy fields are also excited to


Chong Tin DG: So you said that the new electoral group obviously is not dead, why only the Secretary surrender?


Chong Tin DG: Yes, Mr. Kondo Turkish President to pay out, that person would obviously be able to do anything to it!


the face of such incoherent loud was feeding the red field, A Qiansheng frowned gas


this continues into a fight with him on


【】 to calm down Mr. Tian Chong
Let A 1000

【】 retired sauce


Select a -------> petals +1


Sesson 1000 Crane: Chong Tien here now angry, Mr. Kondo's situation will not change ah


I use strong voice said to him


Chong Tin DG: That was ...


eyes widened as if surprised, but he paused, then said nothing


A 1000 look at their silent flow of conversation


I think I said so to whom it is unexpected (you finally know your past incompetence it?)


Sesson 1000 Crane: Even if what we say here, can not know that Mr. Kondo and the new electoral group in the end it happened


I do not want to say let the words hurt of paddy fields


Chong Tien said let anger dominate exports, I think also that he suffered harm


Sesson 1000 Crane: So ..


hope he can find his own, I continue to speak with a severe tone


Sesson 1000 Crane: This is not the time to get angry


the sky with his forced silence, quietly listen to me


finally ..


himself to look away to my eyes, he murmured softly as if to say


Chong Tin DG: Thank you, and, sorry .. (which is several times after entering personal lines apologize?)


and have compared the excitement, his voice has become much more stable


Sesson 1000 Crane: I is very sorry, do say so arrogant


that I apologize,cheap uggs, he smiled gently


then re-turned to Dr Matsumoto


Chong Tin DG: you know where Mr. Kondo


Matsumoto Ryojun: to know this, do you want?
Dr Matsumoto

wrinkles on the brow


Chong Tin DG: barge saved him


very serious voice of paddy fields


probably expected to answer the, bitter, said Dr Matsumoto


Matsumoto, Shun Liang: saved is not possible


Chong Tin DG: Do not try how do you know!


hedge field stand, shaking his head the doctors Matsumoto


Matsumoto Ryojun: Chong Tin Chun is not a person can do something


Matsumoto Ryojun: Mr. Kondo is a new group of elected Secretary, many people want to save him


Matsumoto Ryojun: Mr. Kondo is why the Office should be located under the strict guard cloth


Matsumoto doctor continued severe expression


Matsumoto Ryojun: but as the election to deal with the new group off the brake response, should also be prepared a silver bullet


say it was well organized, the reality is very harsh


Matsumoto Ryojun: think of the new army in regaining Mr. Kondo, even pounced new election is impossible at all the people


Chong Tin DG: So how do you say to only do!


Chong Tin pressing doctors asked Matsumoto


Matsumoto Ryojun: I would also like to plead to the shogunate assistance please


Jun Ju: presumably it will be very difficult


Matsumoto doctor or look dull, then nodded on Jun Ju


Jun Ju: If Mr. Kondo Shogunate to rescue it, it will only irritate the new army


Matsumoto Ryojun: Edo shogunate to abandon the war does not spread, this is also neglecting the right of the Kondo


Sesson 1000 Crane: how so ..


Kondo has been spared no efforts to Shogun


However, even in the last final to be behind me


this declaration is ruthless, even I have shaken


But


Chong Tin DG :........


see him grinding his teeth look very much the silent heartache
Chong Tin

now suffering much more than I should


because the love of paddy fields Kondo (he is a Secretary for control)


Although I like the Kondo, but I think and he can not be compared


Sesson 1000 Crane: Chong Tien, how do?


after a short silence, he answered my


impulse to see Turkish Directorate-General, Mr. Tin


Secretary General of paddy fields: see, to hear him say


Chong Tin DG: It is not clear, after ...


Sesson 1000 Crane: I see


I actually do not understand


so I did not ask


Sesson 1000 Crane: Chong Tien


I looked at him straight in the


Sesson 1000 Crane: I go, you can do
Chong Tin stared




Chong Tin DG: But, you home in ..


I would like to side of paddy fields


I want to know something about the Mating also want to see my father


But


do not want to leave a person of paddy fields


Chong Tin DG: I see


understand after my stubborn determination, he resigned sigh


betrayal if the earth is really the reason for surrender if Kondo


Chong Tin would not have hesitated to kill the earth


They will kill each other


though do not know what I can do then, but not even the voice did not convey to leave the past


1000 JI: 1000 Crane sauce, decided it, follow the impulse to Mr Tien ..


Sesson 1000 Crane: Well


I have no answer


Ah, I see that thousand, showing a smiling Wan Ran


1000 JI: Then I would push you in the back of one, come ah, 1000 Cape sauce


Sesson 1000 Crane: Thank you


both happy for her, then, do not know why a little embarrassed


Jun Ju: Please be sure to peace


Jun Ju, head down deep


Sesson 1000 Crane: Thank you very much


Jun Ju A 1000 and are worried that I came to Edo


really grateful to them


Chong Tin turned Matsumoto, a ceremony to re-line


Chong Tin DG: Thanks to you to take care of the


Matsumoto Ryojun: If further to Edo, then when you can come to me


Matsumoto doctor said to the last is full of understanding


Sesson 1000 Cape :.........


suddenly, there was little doubt to take out


and next time we meet, what time is it


If there is again the words of the day will


============================


our hiding place in the middle of the night out from the


since the New Deal 丨 government troops could not see, riding the dark night ran in the streets of Edo


we immediately left when Edo


Chong Tin suddenly stopped


Chong Tin DG: 1000 Crane sauce, hiding behind me


Sesson 1000 Crane: Yes


I quickly hid behind him


Kazama 1000 View: never thought you would Edo


appeared in front of us between the wind, exposing a contemptuous smile


days of fog nine life: stay in Edo doing? have heard north of the Shinsengumi


see the frowning sky fog, he shrugged Tian Chong
Secretary General of paddy fields

: Where do we have no obligation to say to you


days of fog gently sigh

days fog nine life: That makes sense


Kazama 1000 King: In any case,uggs for sale, the chance is not bad


finished knife allocated between the wind


Kazama 1000 View: to the girl Gaodao Shou, an unsightly way to pack out the fakes


response sneer of paddy fields


Chong Tin DG: I'm sorry, the child can not give you, I do not intend to be packed out


day spectator's stance put Fog


silent and look after the movement


Sesson 1000 Cape :.........


If not just a burden, I can do anything ..


I am thinking of hand to Kodachi


But


days of fog nine life: forget it


days of fog was calm voice to stop the


days of fog nine life: that they and the disparity in power between you too


days of fog 9 Life: Participation will also killed, then inside, forget it (day fog uncle really good Pathwalker)


Sesson 1000 Cape :.........


days of fog that's certainly true


I Yaozhe Chun too small knife on his hand away


then the battle of paddy fields has already begun


Chong Che Tin sword with cold compression technology to rival


Although the wind between the brute force is the most terrible thing, but it is the Mating of the words he can bear


the same time leaps, knives intercourse from the front


Kazama 1000 View: slightly competent than before the point you (the way you Shashi Hou become a ghost?)


Chong Tin DG: Even more than you will not be happy Oh praise


this is so do all the fighting


joke even talking in general, both sides have become like blood and corresponding


the beginning, I think the forces are equal in both


However, the next moment


Sesson 1000 Crane:!!!


hit each other (red field) does not Kandao each other, drift off from the blood of the battlefield


Kazama 1000 View: after all, only fake on fake


ruthless smile showing between the wind


Kazama 1000 King: Do you think terminally ill but also won pure blood of ghosts?


Sesson 1000 Crane: Oh?


red field with the back of the hand rub a bit random blood mouth


Sesson 1000 Crane: Chong Tien?


think that \

87 F


Sesson 1000 Crane: TB is not cured?


Chong Tin nothing answered me


Kazama to replace him as laughing like that


Kazama 1000 View: Variable Flow, can give the body healthy, and not the shelter of the disease can drive away the things


Sesson 1000 Crane: how so!


close I can not help moaning sound issued


Kazama 1000 View: imitation is not worth living, if there are warriors on the lofty consciousness of the dead (you mean to him Seppuku Why?)


re-frame with the blade between the wind


I stand to repeat the chaos of respiration of paddy fields in front of the same open arms as his asylum


Kazama 1000 King: What are you doing?


Sesson 1000 Crane: I am also the Mating


looked at me like he was surprised


Although the feet shaking so sharply, or try to be patient with shouted


Sesson 1000 Crane: the making of the value of Mr Tien is not alive, I have no value


Kazama 1000 King: What did you say ..


hear my words, eyes widened between the wind


days of fog nine life: change if water you drink?


though a little puzzled, I said briefly to the matter again


my brother alive was a matter separate


He made me drink something with variable Ruoshui


I also began a symptom of something Mating


days of fog 9 Life: South goes home to do though have heard, did not think there will be change if water


day trance fog up


Kazama 1000 King: That guy is not a ghost of self-respect it?


voice between the wind has a very strong aversion


Kazama 1000 King: the body can not give birth to children of normal Guizu


wind sighing put away the knife between


same amount on the corner has disappeared (and back can also Zhengou fast)


Kazama 1000 King: go


Sesson 1000 Crane: Oh?


Kazama 1000 King: As the blood flow with a ghost who lost their disputes before going to get rid of it


This is Sesson home, he said


aware of his intention to kill is gone, washed field put away the knife


Chong Tin DG: that you will not be shot this child?


Kazama 1000 King: the girl's value disappeared


even red field with the same question as asked, or in clear air between the tone confirmed


days of fog nine life: the battle between humans also will be the end of the bar soon


days of fog 9 Life: New Deal 丨 government troops in the occupied Edo, the shogunate began to recover the north of the old army


Kazama 1000 View: Although the Northeast is still a fan like resistance, but the end of the war even than the fire, according to see clearly


no doubt the military victory of the New Deal 丨 House


wind between them is so predictable


Kazama 1000 King: We have reported finished Satsuma clan to grace, after the matter had to be with humanity


years from the war between mankind is, from the west between the opinionated ghost of Japan is in, they will not interfere in this finish, he back on us


on the way towards the city gates (い こ か do not know is the display collada, casually forget security names)


days of fog nine life: time required in the devil was the day, we once again hide


day as the fog seemed to pursue him also turned away


their shadows can not see, the red field a smile to me


Chong Tin DG: Great then, thousands of cranes sauce, do you worry a decrease of 1


do, as said of paddy fields


However, instead of a heavy heart up


Sesson 1000 Crane: That, Chong Tien


like to ask about a time when tuberculosis


Chong Tin DG: Well, now leave Edo it was found that the New Deal 丨 if the military government in trouble


Sesson 1000 Crane: Oh .. that


Then he pulled my hands up and running


lung illness as something like a lie


hope that he suffered from tuberculosis what is wrong


this desire has not been achieved


相关的主题文章:

No comments:

Post a Comment