Friday, August 6, 2010

One liter of tears ugg bailey button

CHAPTER 1 youth began


nothing special, just wrap it is a special disease
- a young girl's record
to flower bud-like metaphor of my life
want to regret not left behind began to cherish the youthful side

CHAPTER 2 15 years old, and slowly near the disease


mother into my heart, there is a always believed that my mother
the future existence of more concern to the
you always mess you are concerned, I am sorry

CHAPTER 3 disease Why chose me?


disease .. Why me?
the fate of such a word, unacceptable ah

CHAPTER 4 two people alone


want to make a time machine back to the past
If not get the disease, love can succeed in this

CHAPTER 5 disabled manual


not say you want to return that day
own now I have to agree to live

CHAPTER 6 merciless eyes


so I will not evade
so,ugg bailey button, must one day

CHAPTER 7 I exist where


Even so, I still want to stay here because this is my
the existence of local

CHAPTER 8 a liter of tears


What do

fell down and then stand up on the line while looking at the sky fall

blue sky today is expansive smile
I was living

There are four days away from graduation ceremony for me you seem to discount Process Overview
you desperately I fold paper cranes for my figure engraved in my Tongmou into
This is to never be forgotten even if the separation
but - I really want them to say: Ya do not go

CHAPTER 9 live in today


stopped living in the present
lose even one day to give up the dream of
entrusted to you who is not also good people


not live in the past to do now able to do on it

MA WA PA N line and dial tone becomes hard to say not a sound issued
up just so I can not shake the air Bale


recently communicated to the other side grew out of herself becoming very annoying
Although the previous talk, but can get a lot of exercise or do it
say this does not change

CHAPTER 10 love letters

1 will be moved to tears feel bad looking back too harsh realities too harsh

not even dream of imagining a future for
once again get the tears out of

different whether the whereabouts of what I Department should we do?
although I did not get any answer
but as long as writing becomes mood brightened
is seeking the salvation of the hand can not convey the
but both can not help share of salvation
met merely echoing
I face the darkness cries hoarse

CHAPTER 11 end: the distance, shed tears of place


I have to admit now their own live



Quotations:


1. hands on his chest


can feel the heart beat


so happy ah I'm still alive


2. think of the future


I will once again shed tears


3. like basketball in the gym echoed the voice


return to calm after school classroom Yehao


looked out the window, the scenery Yehao


floor corridor \

guidance in life in front of the classroom conversation Yehao


all like


4. Last spring I am full of hope that I can test into the East High


in the end is a spring, waiting for what I do now


5. my illness is no hope for


if no cure


was told that one day doctors will not walk, stand to speak


this year


course can do to become a one will not do


in the dream I can walk and talk with students


enjoy playing basketball together to run


opened his eyes but only one can no longer freely body


changes every day


walk in order not to fall down to how we go about it


to how to quickly eat lunch like it


how to do it before the eyes of other people do not mind it


I had in mind consider each and every live


high school to college to work


that depicted the future has not achieved


can not find the way to survive


do not see the tiny hope


so sick of my life was ruined


many occasions I thought


but however


Although it is sad but true


any case can not afford to cry also avoid disease


even want to go back in time and will not back


So I think we must love like your own


However, since this body changed

realized after a lot of things


family by my side just let me find it valuable


pretended nothing had happened to help my friends hands very warm


have a healthy body is just so very happy to have a


Although the sick but not the only lost


my body like that even if I


was said to be carrying a heavy burden of my disability is that now I am


I will head high to live


so I decided to go to conservation school


Although we are living in different


in the future I would like to choose the path step by step to find the light


until I can say this with a smile so far


I have at least one liter of tears


so I do not think that what is left will be the end of this school


we have been kindly treated me really grateful


6. fell down, what does


up again on the line


7. fall while looking at the sky


blue sky is also today's vast and smiling


I'm alive


8. Spring is coming


obviously make people excited about the season


However, I now look


was like to be a conservation school's concrete wall blocking the front


Even so, it is a season, do not know anything of expression


passing in front of me


9. \

front of the school established a wall


in the wall on the gradual whitening of the dawn to see the light


is accumulated wall sigh one day looked up the wall


the wall is my own disability


even cry hoarse Ye Hao will not disappear


But in this moment of sunlight exposure to the wall does not have the right


so that if I


seem to be able to find out to find out it


10. stopped living in the moment


lose even one day


to give up the dream and who is not also good entrusted to you


11. people are not living in the past


to do now is able to do on it


12. If the pain when they go beyond the pain


that other side of the rainbow-like happiness waiting


not anxious


not greedy


Do not give up


because we are moving forward step by step


no matter how trivial things Yehao


I want to help others


13. a thought of the past will be moved to tears feel bad


too harsh realities too harsh


even dream of, have not given


once again to imagine a different future, the tears flow


14. a man to wash the clothes to dry out


beautiful blue sky


Although some of the cold wind


but it feels very comfortable


felt the winter's breath


15. petals one piece to shine


flowers is not fully open once the


I understand that yesterday is today closely linked to


so happy


16. my mother in the end for what I have to live with


everyone's crying face as the tears become fuzzy


I will die because of this small bar





1 リ ッ Suites Hikaru の? the classic lines

2. I want to say that although his father around like a long journey, but no one thing is a waste of. It is because of the long journey around only want to inherit tofu shop. So, even go look at the crossroad, not the way around far too good about it? A waste of everyone to do something it is not bad. Because we have a lot of time ... ... it.

5. the depression it became clear. Wherever possible laughter, jokes and even scolded fool. The best period for the child, can become more enjoyable.
6. being alive, so would like to help people.


10. Asia is also, I'm sorry. Mom can not replace you sick. Sorry, Asia also.
11. Watching the same scenery as yesterday, walking in the same way as yesterday, but I seem to have changed the world, I certainly can not do laugh. Where before yesterday I did not even exist.
12. Aso said the students before it, \Sure enough, it is greed, you want to survive, reluctantly, is wrong, right?
13. Want to make a time machine back to the past. If you do not have a disease, love can be successful, right? Want to be held fast, too hard to be patient.
14. Over.
feel life once summer is over.
15. Very unwilling, very shameful, his pain like a man,uggs sale, and was compelled to incriminate people come around.
16. Although they give us some trouble, but not the so-called society? No one can live and never give trouble.
18. Some people have difficulties,uggs outlet store, you will reach out to help you? Friends crying, you ask her how she now? Just so, your tender heart frank shown enough.
19. Whatever happens, Asia is Asia also is an important family.
20. I will not say sorry, thank you to cherish these words.
21. I can see clouds in the skies in a very beautiful flowing.
22. Do not say you want to return that day, I have to agree with his now live.
23. Although it can not enjoy to run, although only slowly walking, even so, surely there should be something I can do.
24. Although attention will be unintended by the stabbing, but also understand the same with gentle eyes.
25. Therefore, I will never escape. In this case,cheap uggs, there must be one day ... ...
26. Disease is not unfortunate, but not convenient.
27. I decide my future.
28. Like basketball in the gym echoes the voice of calm return to the classroom after school, Ye Hao, looked out the window, floor corridor landscape Ye Hao,cheap ugg boots, \May make trouble for others, what role might even get out.
29. Because of illness, my life was destroyed. On many occasions I think so. But, but, though very sad, but it is reality. Crying also can not afford to anyway to avoid disease. Even if you want to return to the past, the time will not be back. So I think it must be your own love.
30. I will head high in live. So, I decided to go to school maintenance. Although not the same as where we live, in the future I would like to choose the path step by step, look for light. Until I can smile, speak up so I need at least a liter of tears. So I do not think there will be nothing left end of the school.
32. And Aso students ... have been ... maybe living in a different world.
33. There are obviously able to do it Daileng was not do it, I absolutely hate that.
34. I can say I'm feeling it? Future long after the things I do not know, but now the mood is not 100% lies. I can confidently say that.
me, as long as you say, no matter how slow will be good to hear,MBT Shoes Cheap, if the phone can not say that explicitly, like this direct to see you. I am not a dolphin, dolphins are not you .... As long as you take it, no matter how slow, I will go with you. Perhaps it does not make you rely on, one day you want to help you. If not, as before, because the feelings connected with us, I do not think we live in different worlds.
I ... like ... you, maybe ... maybe like ...
35. Stop living in the present. Even one day lost to give up the dream and who is not also good entrusted to it?
36. People are not living in the past, do now able to do on it.
37. If the pain beyond the pain when it's well-being of the other side of the rainbow waiting.
38. Not anxious, not greedy, do not give up, because we are one step forward.
39. No matter how insignificant all things well, I want to help others.
40. Everybody always Qin my heart, but my mother, I do not want easy place to live, how I live in the future, this is my consideration.
41. Plant ... it is great. Even if the ... ... to be trampled by the rain, it has been put in there ... but also ... flowering. I ... can ... strong words like that ...
42. I ... can ... to get married?

44. Reality is too cruel, too harsh, even dreams have never given. Once thought to the future, there are different tears flow.
45. Petals a one to bloom, flowers are not open all at once, and I understand that yesterday is today closely linked.
46. Mom, I live with in the end do they do?
47. Now ... do not mind ... would like to write something tomorrow ... will ... disappear,ugg boots sale, is not it? Diary ... ... I now live with ... the proof, Asia is also ... and writing, you say so ... right? Mother ... help me find ... the meaning of life.
48. And you just met, I think people are alive or dead does not matter, but ... is not the same. Greedy Yehao reluctantly thrust of my hope that you will live forever.
49. Would have been, and Asia are sister. Asia is also the return of the sister will not change the future, will always be here.
50. I am not the only one suffering. Can not get others to understand, can not understand other people, both very poor.
51. However, Asia also, care for your blessing, many people have started thinking on the matter of survival, that can be common through the day is warm and happy things, to feel the gentle side of others, for the same illness you pain with the people realize I'm not a person. You shed so many tears, Ye Hao, Yun resulting birth of your words, to convey to the minds of many people. Asia has, over there, have not cry, right? Mom, would like to see you smiling, even once, beating.
52. Live.


相关的主题文章:

No comments:

Post a Comment