Friday, August 6, 2010

YD has the most history of the messages left! cheap uggs boots

!1: Forum landlord: great summer bra you women do not hot? Forum Reply: We do not take you will be hot ... ... 2: landlord: I love a little more than 6 years old girl I am, still in junior high school, really commit a sin ah. Strong storms Re: to get rid of it is really like the word scruples. 3: landlord: wife gave birth to a baby girl, very cute,cheap uggs boots, find you have the momentum to help her daughter from a name, I surname into. Re: Si Han into the chicken. 4: landlord: Give me a woman, I can create a nation! Re: ah, give you a sow, meat prices will fall next year! 5: landlord: I skipped college classes, hung over branches,uggs for cheap, rejection extraordinary, left behind before, a fight, demerits too, breaking off Office ... ... hey,ugg store, I have done it capable of ~ Re: you died it? 6: landlord: Please use the word to describe China's national seismic station. Re: hindsight, like pigs in advance! 7: landlord: Everyone in terms of a beginning of the KB, the middle of funny, tragic story. For example, there is a ghost once, put the ass, and then died. Re: Sister Furong met, fell in love with Sister Furong, Furong sister married ... ... 8: Ya landlord: facing the unit group of idiots every day I felt a very bleak future ... ... Re: Well it can not be you ~ because casting pearls before swine fear, the frightening thing is you are playing against a group of cattle a day! 9: landlord: Shenzhen South head a female street vendor selling pineapple so he bit off a small city managers uncle JJ ... ... Re: Hmm! You do not let me live, I will not let you enjoy life! ! ! 10: landlord: In fact,cheap uggs, Newton's law of gravity is just lucky enough to find, if Early three hundred years, I can! Re: really lucky, because missing his head on a Mac, but missed his head on the poor landlord is not durian coconut ... ... 11: landlord: Uncle tragedy is being called, or called his brother badly? Strong storms Re: Uncle your brother out. 12: landlord: City manager to add new weapons came for the stray dog! Strong storms Re: This is the same root, to fry. 13: landlord: Why more and more people do not want your children feel? Strong storms Re: Beijing sent officials said, to be ruled by. 14: landlord: Today see the other male friends have been suggesting to go to bed, ask: Is it to meet friends is to go to bed? Strong storms back: friends do not go to bed to meet? You kidding,ugg classic Tall, we all so busy. 15: landlord: a student, grades every year countdown to the first, and often a fight, according to leaders of the teachers wanted to give the students a little nice end reviews, how to write ah? Strong storms Re: the student performance and stability, strong hands. 16: landlord: the dead by drinking mineral water incident in Hainan, China's food safety can be seen worrying, mineral water also drink the dead? Is not a QS logo? Strong storms Re: Weak weak to ask, QS is not meant to die? 17: landlord: Li Yuchun, a man you want or Zhang Ziyi? Strong storms back: a rooster, a pheasant, do not select 18: landlord: a dog and a man which support cost-effective? Strong storms Re: Aunt, even if you can make a man as a dog, but you dare to make a dog when a man does not? 19: landlord: Li Yuchun and Sister Furong, while off the water, there is a brick in your hand, you hit who? Strong storms Re: Who hit who save. 20: Forum landlord: I have a million, want to buy a car, we Jigejianyi it. Forum replies: You can sell 30 QQ, group a team to open, will be arranged in a S-type, a type B will be arranged. 21: Forum landlord: Chen Liang Wang Xiaoya with marriage,discount ugg boots, please comment with words. Forum Re: Ah from the good of the! 22: Forum landlord: you say I look a lot like Wu Bai? Forum Re: Only half of the image! (250 ??!!) 23: Forums landlord: walking the dog last night when the beautiful will our large Tibetan mastiff and small forest edge up a bald hair wild dog bites. Dry! Tibetan Mastiff actually did not expect a big loss to grass dog! ! ! Forum Secretary sofa :****, bald before they call me the lion! 24: Forum landlord: you guess which country I was half-breed _ Forum Re: Chinese + distortion magic! 25: Forum landlord: girlfriend always says he's a small chest, I felt that I could ah, please help identify what are the Forum GG ~ forum sofa: the back long after both of acne! 26: Forum landlord: If I had 100 million yuan, I can buy loans in the Tomson Riviera house! Forum Re: ah, but you have to first pay the property charges to borrow money ~ 27: Forums landlord: he now vows that I was part of his life, I was part of his body, if not me, he can not live sofa Rights ~ Forum: My ex-boyfriend says so, but then I learned that I was his appendix, appendix, Tsai ears, six refer to such non-essential stuff! 28: Forum landlord: aging mother I am so rich, what should I buy a car to the nanny do? Forum Reply: it depends on the development of her husband to tell you anything to do with the ~ 29: Forums landlord: bloody barber cut my head is broken! All the points Sunzhao require damaging the bigger the better,kids uggs sale, the less movement the better, because I go alone. Forum Basement: middle of the night, high on black wind, quietly, gently, a man hanged in the barber shop door ... ... 30: Forums landlord: how do I got amnesia? Forum Re: Is it not feel so cool? Wake up every morning, found sleeping in his side are a different woman ~ 31: Forums landlord: Do you have a child grow up what kind of fantasy scenes will make you in front of the stole the show? Forum bench: pick a load of shit to the streets to see who is thin pour poured on to his head! 32: Forum landlord: Why pol.ice Zhuahuai Ren Ming when the siren to be? Is not afraid of bad boss heard running away? Forum sofa: superior unit to check the advance notice before the generally lower unit 33: Forums landlord: Why keep up the father and children born of a surname? Forum sofa: as cash machines spit out their money to the card in person to all. 34: Forum landlord: Shuai there ass with the end of the day is not eaten by Death! Forum Re: Shuai have disabilities accompanied with gun play, there Maji, a car sitting there with a bad crush on ... ... how handsome? ! ! 35: Forum landlord: Call for the most ruthless and does not reveal dirty curse phrase. Forum Reply 31: When your mother is not at you throw the man into the placenta and nurturing it? 36: Forum landlord: Why does President Hu's visit to Japan, Japan lukewarm, and even the airport with no welcome banners hung? Forum sofa: how linked? Warm welcome to old friends of China to Japan? 37: landlord: I put my dog to beat it! Earthquake it does not tell me, usually screamed so Huan, just nothing like an earthquake feverish sleep in the nest! Re: Well, after all, is not natural for ... ... 38: Forums landlord: I bought a new estate, say it's incredible how much you and I used to drive once around a full two and a half hours! ! ! Forum sofa: ah, I used to have such a broken car ~
相关的主题文章:

No comments:

Post a Comment