Monday, August 2, 2010

A woman is so frustrating husband drops dead (never ~ ~) ugg classic Tall


Husband on the bed: get up, get up, do not you get up early today to meet Well said.
Wife: Do not talk, I sleep for a while.
Husband: fast from it, should not be late to .
Wife: You do not touch me! I want to sleep!!
wife: Yeah! are the late! how do you call me!!!
on eating
his wife: the words I ate half plum, very good to eat, you eat the rest.
husband: I do not like sour plum.
wife: No, you love to eat! you are not eaten anything against me of!
husband: very good to eat this fish to.
Wife: Your dirty chopsticks touched, and who eat!
husband: that you had half I eat, I do not mind you, how do you hold anything against me?
wife: you're right. I hold anything against you that I am clean, than you. I am better than you clean, how can you hold anything against me?!

on divorce his wife: If we leave a marriage, a house owned by me, my money, I have to take.
husband: the money that I do?
Wife: Your money is my money, what is your money!
wife : Also, your monthly income after divorce, to give me 80%. ah, cheap links of london, if you marry again, then it became 60% to me.
husband: wife, I decided do not divorce you!
on chores at home
Husband: Let the home sub-division of it.
wife: Yes. First, the worst jobs was a man doing, such as grazing, brush the toilet,ugg classic Tall, wipe the table hh
husband: This.
Wife: You studied engineering, I was learning the arts, live stuff with your kid, like washing machines, refrigerators, rice cookers, electric irons hh
Husband: That hh OK!
wife: men, the women stay home, Christian Louboutin Boots. and outsiders dealing with live you doing, buy groceries, utility bills, take newspaper milk hh
Husband: OK Ok, do you do?
Wife: Do not worry ah. in the kitchen so much smoke can damage skin, and cooking with your kid.
Husband: You tell me you do it.
Wife: I have a lot to be dry all night. I can be with you, monitoring you, praise you, comfort you to good
hh
wife on children: we want to have a baby.
Husband: OK.
Wife: Do you like the kids we do?
husband: love.
wife: it does not work! you have a person like me!
Husband: Well, well,cheap uggs, a person like you .
Wife: That my child how can you not like ah!
Husband: Zan, or do not want to baby.
on water
wife: husband, I want to drink!
Husband: I'll keep on doing.
husband: hey, this cup is not in your hand Well, did not see?
wife: Yes, I just want you to pass me.
on leadership < br> Wife: I am not a leader on the outside, at home and have to be boss. you're out is the leader in the home must be led.
husband: that if I do not succeed in leading the outside it?
his wife: a man,cheap australia ugg boots, Man on the outside face, back home come get his wife Shua Weifeng, What kind of man! you .....< br>
wife on the bed: we cover the double was it.
Husband: other ! it to the next morning all wrapped on you. I did cover vain. or cover their own right, minds are at ease.
Wife: Well, you are your own cover, until tomorrow morning I still have to be wrapped go!
on center
wife: I have been in our family center in your house is also to me as the center.
husband: that I have been in our family center.
wife: can I am the center of that center than you are important.
Husband: Why?
wife: Because I am a daughter,uggs for sale, you're just a kid.

wife on the phone: Why do not you call me? !
Husband: falsely accuse! today is not that good the only thing you give me a call. The results I waited a day, or I call you.
wife: I said, can I change my mind. Women have the privilege to change his mind.
husband: that you did not change his mind said to me Yeah!
wife: I said, my heart said,ugg boots outlet, Who told you and I do not mind connected, look for play
About the opposite sex
wife: I can have a boyfriend, you can not interfere with me.
Husband: OK, I also pay a girlfriend.
Wife: No!
husband: why you line I can not ah.
wife: I have a boyfriend, you can not do the others can do, I will not pick your old problems, and is conducive to a happy family. your girlfriend, I am acting by a small,uggs australia uk, jealous and you quarrel is not conducive to family stability.
husband: I am also acting by little.
wife: a man, and woman as acting by a small,cheap uggs boots, loss your nerve to say!
in regard to things
Wife: this bag you carry it with me.
husband: I took four bags, and you get nothing, nerve to do?
wife: I am also arm you! you 100 jin Well, I get something better than what you are carrying more weight.
husband: I take `!!!!!!!< br>
wife on a walk: walk to a piece of road we have it. < br> Husband: to get there too far, not a moment to go back.
Wife: Okay, you back I'm back.
husband:

wife of an affair: now the old TV speech extramarital affair, you say, you do have extramarital affairs?
Husband: no.
Wife: Why?
husband: Do you have a regret I had enough, never again to be the second! < br> Oh `hope that we have met this other half of the ~ ~ Hu Hu` topics related to the article:
__'Xx___ women?
alcohol pick infix farewell
life (original)
men would blush to read the article (actually, I like the pictures inside hh)

相关的主题文章:

No comments:

Post a Comment