Sunday, August 1, 2010

uggs for sale Funny

1. Do not obsessed brother,uggs for sale, sister in law will beat you up.
2. Shangfen work than even a heavy heart.
3.?? I am very proud, only? I resist? and poultry? deal!
4. say that women are the clothes, is your sister can not afford to wear the brand.
5. Columbia,ugg bailey button boots, is not alone. Because of the loneliness accompanied brother
6. Sister who never says so, sister has been saying is a myth.
7. There is only a good mother, good father.
8. Sex: Male, Hobbies: Female
9. have not had time to philandering, it was Baguang up.
10. You are my priorities so I finished on the U.S. music can you throw away slightly.
11. just want to turn elegant, unexpectedly gorgeous against the wall!
12. I'm sorry,ugg boots, you call the user is married.
13.90 after you have a heart and after a 80 after a 70 face ...
14. I am the L'Oreal Paris, you worthwhile have!
15. crush successful pantomime, say it became a tragedy!
16. formatting yourself,ugg outlet, you only delete.
17. to the motherland next generation, and then have to love the ugly, about a world filled with love ... ... La Lala ... ~ ~
18. in love on the road to Russia is always stop and go, Mom legs and feet, said Russia not work.
19. I have had many times a person pass,kids ugg boots, clothes, scrape, and did not work either.
20. Do not argue with a fool, or else people would confuse in the end who is the fool.
21. head space does not matter, the key is not to water.
22. to protect yourself, love others, do not come out at midnight scary ~
23. know you too well, I feel at ease ... ...
24. the world's farthest distance is not life and death but I am invisible,chi flat irons, you are online, you online,ugg outlet store, I was invisible.
25. others say I am thin, I'm just fat was not obvious.


相关的主题文章:

No comments:

Post a Comment