Sunday, August 1, 2010

ugg boots sale Do not smoke do not drink to see what fate the men

Do not smoke do not drink to see what fate ,ugg boots sale

man a gentleman at the crossroads and other green, then,ugg boots wholesale, came a beggar knocked on the window said: give me some money. Mr.
read, to say: it gives you a cigarette.
beggar said: I do not smoke, give me some money.
, said: I am carrying beer bottles you drink bar.
beggar said: I do not drink,ugg outlet store, give me some money.
, said: If this is so,ugg boots uk, I take you to mahjong, I pay you betting on a win by is you.
beggar said: I do not gamble, give me some money.
, said: I'll take sauna to enjoy \
beggar said: I do not prostitutes,ugg boots store, and give me some money.
, said: Then you pick it,cheap uggs, I'll take you back,ugg sale uk, let my wife see: a non-smoking, no drinking, no gambling, no prostitution of a good man can mix Chengsha Yang.
相关的主题文章:

No comments:

Post a Comment