Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Spiritual home Zhongguancun discount ugg boots

80's, just graduated from college,discount ugg boots, when every weekend across the boulevard to Zhongguancun. At that time, it seems even the T-junction at the end of the village, my favorite section of the road is to the T-junction Huangzhuang cinema. To now, I close my eyes, almost still 11 to redraw every time a Menlian, each billboard. For example, I still remember, Huangzhuang cinema next to the original with a small fast food fried chicken, Chinese, and when Hou was my lunch almost every Sunday. Every weekend is a walk, go in and talk to the people inside, as is the atmosphere, the atmosphere and the Chinese IT business climate.



Lenovo + Stone that building to be demolished, I also like many people look up a specific go quietly. For a long time, it is a sign of Zhongguancun.



Later, in the street, I know Suqi Jiang, Wu Iron and many later career and personal life \I remember it was a snowy Christmas Eve. At that time the village had not Xing Yang Festival,ugg boots outlet, I live in the Yanshan hotel, only a Christmas tree in the lobby. That day I and the old Soviet Union to have a small refrigerator inside drank a beer. Is snow-covered windows, looks extremely beautiful and pure Zhongguancun.



Since then, twice a year in federal \No matter how tight repertoire must be to walk around the village. I remember one time, time is tight, the next morning to leave, everyone in the Fragrant Hill Hotel Kan into the night, returned to his room and washed to sleep, but always felt something missing, back to the lobby and found the old Soviet Union actually was there and Zhang Yi cruise, you a laugh: go to the village to see. We are in that famous old-fashioned village (then very new) and calories (Dirac), followed by sitting in front of the old Soviet Union to the steering wheel, audio, as usual, is this the car all day to play \2 o'clock in the night around the village a week. Back then, sleep like a baby.



then, I myself become entrepreneurs in the part of Zhongguancun. At that time,ugg boots wholesale, my favorite moment is in the evening,australia ugg boots sale, stood by the window, watching the lights of the village lights up little by little. Village, my favorite bar, actually a little friendships outside the open-air bar. To summer,uggs for kids, a quiet sit down, to pot of tea (honestly, where tea is very authentic, Fujian people will not like) or beer, 35 man, slowly Kan Shan. \I agree did not know who said this sentence.



time soon, now widely village has completely changed appearance. With the Fourth Ring Road and the Metro Line No. 10 Zhongguancun, not only larger but also enriches the content. Traditionally, I always get the ideal building area called the \Now, the \Where have curled up in Canton Village apartment building in the UF, already has a large garden,ugg boots uk, small building dozens of buildings, and even unique stadium. The Zhongguancun legendary symbol association, and is not calculated by the door as early as the janitor's room look like a. Lenovo towering buildings and vast garden,uggs sale, as if a business city. In Zhongguancun, a seedling can grow into a tree, a bush, you can see from them to understand the evidence.



IT entrepreneur spiritual home, Zhongguancun, so great, but let me say that up, but only those shoppers, the little things, numerous ashamed.



----------


forget when writing, and today a friend of mine suddenly gave me the link to find out. Supplement, in my blog.


相关的主题文章:

No comments:

Post a Comment