Saturday, July 31, 2010

ugg store Tired ... back to New York

dragged his exhausted body,ugg store, do Bus back to NewYork, the work is not too smooth, a lot of things still not resolved and found that I do not know too much,kids uggs, or too tender, or do not know how the wind blows,ugg knightsbridge, or do not understand other people's Hualiyouhua, also do not know how social interaction. Understand the work of the staff of several foreigners, so a person lying quietly office online ... maybe I sun too let go themselves bound by it too, or my ability is not enough,uggs outlet, not the old social experience to ...... at least, it is still a pile of bad debt consolidation is over, things can go a little cross. But in the end when I can grow, can grow up, why do they say the topic, I'm not interested in it ....


on the bus, looking out of window, quiet on the net, people very tired, and perhaps also the time to go home, there is a week .... Boston trip, so I know a lot less than I,australia ugg boots sale, so I know my ability is not enough to meet the complex. Very upset,uggs for kids, very disappointed. Feel particularly lonely at this time ....


相关的主题文章:

No comments:

Post a Comment